Adding Facebook Ads Manager to Facebook Page
Adding a Facebook Ads Manager to a Facebook Page is different process compared to adding a Page Manager. The Facebook calls their ads an application the Facebook “Business Manager”. One of the roles in the Facebook Ads manager is the Business Manager Admin. This role can add additional people to the account to manage and/or monitor the ads account. The Business Manager Admin would be the person to carry out the following steps.
There are two types of Business Manager Roles in the Facebook Ad Manager – Admin or Employee. The first thing you have to do to allow someone access to Facebook Ads Manager is to assign them the role of either Business Manager Admin or Business Manager Employee. Business Manager Admin has the highest level of access
- First, you must log into your Business Manager Account: https://business.facebook.com
- On the top right corner of the business manager overview page there is a green button that says “Add New”. Click that button and select “People” from the menu.
- Type the Ad Manager’s email address in the “Add New People” Window. Select a role for that person – either employee or admin. Then click “Add People”.
- Next, you will select the pages to be managed. Select that and then choose the person’s role – admin or employee, then click “Next”
- Now, select the ads account to be managed by the advertiser and choose a role; admin or employee. Click the “Next” button to continue.
- You can click “skip” on the following page (Assign Product Catalogs). You don’t need to fill this out initially. You can always go back later and change it.
- Finally, you will arrive at the confirmation page. When you get to this page, you know that the invitation to the advertiser that you are granting access has been sent. Now it is up to the recipient to accept the invitation and activate their Account Role.
- This is what the invitation looks like to the Advertiser. When they accept it, their Account Role will be activated in the Facebook Ads manager and they will immediately be able to use it with the granted level of access.
9. That’s it. You’re done! Go out and celebrate.
If you have any comments or questions about the process, write in the comments below. We do check the comments and will get back to you if we can help. There are also many helpful users that visit our site that may be able to provide additional information.