How to Sync iPhone Photos With Windows PC
Why Sync iPhone Photos With Windows?
You can use the iCloud Photo Library to sync your photos easily with a PC.
With iCloud Photo Library, you can access your photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV, on iCloud.com, and even your Windows PC. When you’re connected to Wi-Fi, your newest shots upload automatically and your edits update in real time. So you always see the latest version on your devices and online.
How you can sync iPhone Photos With Windows
How to setup the synchronization of iPhone Photos With a Windows PC
First, set up each of your iOS or OSX devices to synchronize with your iPhone Photos
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > iCloud > Photos, then turn on iCloud Photo Library.
- On your Mac, go to System Preferences > iCloud > Options next to Photos, then select iCloud Photo Library.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Accounts > iCloud > iCloud Photo Library.
Finally, set up your Windows Computer to sync with your iCloud Photo Library. To do this:
- On your Windows PC, download iCloud for Windows
- Install iCloud for Windows
- Set up iCloud for Windows to sync with the iCloud Photo Library
This should complete the setup of the synchronization and it really shouldn’t require any maintenance once you’ve done this. If you have any questions or comments, please use the comments section below.